The information contained in the Lax Kong Texas LLC web site is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as medical advice.Any information sent to Lax Kong Texas LLC via Internet e-mail or through this site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. In exchange for availing yourself of the information on this web site, you agree that Lax Kong Texas LLC, its general partner, or any of its affiliates shall not be liable to you for any loss or injury caused in whole or part by either negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, or delivering the information. In no event will Lax Kong Texas LLC, its general partner or any affiliate company, or the contributors of information to this site be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Your use of laxkongusa.com – which will be referred to as the “site” from now on – signifies and constitutes your acceptance of this agreement, as it may be amended from time to time and subject to change without prior notice. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes. If, however, we are going to use visitors’ personal identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify those affected via e-mail (if applicable). Please read this Agreement carefully as it forms a binding contract between you and the Company, Lax Kong Texas LLC. Please print & keep a copy of this Agreement for your records.
Information We Collect
We collect both Personal Information and non-personally identifiable information through this Site to learn more about how our visitors use this Site and to measure areas of interest. Collection of information allows us to build features and functionality that will enhance your experience. Personal Information may be collected when you register or submit information on our Site. We collect non-personally identifiable information through the use of General Tracking Information and Click Path Tracking (cookie technology) described below.
Use of Personal Information
In order to register on our Site, you may be required to provide Personal Information such as your name, email address, street address, city, state, zip code, phone, comments, suggestions and/or other such information, as well as financial information, such as account or credit card numbers. Personal Information is used to process and ship orders. If you correspond with us or submit comments or suggestions, your Personal Information may be included in our internal database system. We may also use this information to respond to your emails, questions, comments and suggestions, notify you if you have been selected as a winner of a contest or sweepstakes, provide customer support, or other similar matters. In addition, we may send correspondence to the email and/or street address you provide to us which may include newsletters and information about us. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Others
Lax Kong Texas LLC treats customer information with the utmost sensitivity and does not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to third parties, unless you expressly give us permission to do so, or where we are required to do so by law. We do not, under any circumstance, sell our customer list to any outside parties, nor do we make our list available to any outside parties for any purpose other than for the order fulfillment process described above.
Use of user SubmissionsBy voluntarily submitting information, communications or content (including pictures and anecdotes) to the Site, you agree that such submissions are non-confidential for all purposes. You further agree that such submissions become the property of the Company and that all title and interest therein, including all rights of copyright, shall rest with the Company at the time they are submitted and/or posted. You will be deemed to have granted to the Company a non-revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display in any media or medium, or any form, format or forum now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose, in perpetuity without further notice, and you waive all rights of attribution and integrity. The submission of such materials in no way creates any obligation or duty on the part of the Company to post or use such materials or, if we do so, to give you credit.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Links to Third Party Websites
This Site is owned & operated by the Company and is protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other intellectual property rights.
1. The Company grants you a personal, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of the Site on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software for the Site except and only to the extent that such activity is permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
2. The Company mark and logo, and other trademarks, service marks, labels, product names and service names (collectively, the “Marks”) are owned or licensed by the Company. You agree not to copy, display or otherwise use any of the Marks without the prior written permission of the Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Marks may not be used in any manner likely to cause confusion, disparage or dilute these Marks and/or in connection with any product or service that is not authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated with the Company.
3. The entire Site and all object code and source code, text, graphics, multimedia content, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio and video clips, html and other mark up languages, and all scripts within the Site associated therewith, are Copyright 2015, Lax Kong Texas LLC All rights reserved. The copyrighted and proprietary property of the Company may not be duplicated or used without the Company’s express prior written consent.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold completely harmless the Company from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including without limitation, claims based upon the negligence of the Company, arising from or related to your use of the site, the materials it contains, and any websites linked to this site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Company makes no warranty that:
- your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable;
- this Site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components;
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material;
- no information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the company or through this site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
The Company owns, protects and enforces copyright in its own creative materials and respects the copyright properties of others. The Site may contain materials of third parties and links to third party websites, portals and directories. As a result, materials of third parties, not owned or controlled by the Company, may be included in or linked to the Site or may be stored or transmitted over the Site. To the best of the Company’s knowledge, these materials do not infringe the copyrights of others. Upon receipt of proper notice of claimed infringement, the Company will respond expeditiously to follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the materials in issue, including, where applicable, removing or disabling access to materials claimed to be infringing or by removing or disabling access to links to such material. It is the policy of the Company to terminate its relationships with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others where such parties are known to the Company to be repeat infringers in connection with their use of the Company’s sites, links, or storage and communication systems and networks. The designated agent (i.e. the proper party) to whom you should address such notice is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, voidable or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.Governing Law & VenueThis Agreement, the entire relationship between you and the Company, and any litigation or other legal proceeding between you and the Company (whether grounded in tort, contract, law or equity) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to its choice of law rules. This contract is fully performable in Collin County, Texas. Any litigation arising between the parties hereto shall be brought only in the state or federal courts having subject matter jurisdiction in Collin County, Texas. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the jurisdiction of any such court and hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any defense of an inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action or proceeding in any such court, any objection to venue with respect to any such action or proceeding, and any right of jurisdiction on account of the place of residence or domicile of any party thereto.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We utilize secure socket layer (SSL) technology to secure and protect your information. Visitor information is stored in secured databases and is protected from unauthorized access. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, and us and you will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.Effective Date: This policy was last updated in November, 2015